And on this day

Today was my mom's mastectomy, and thank God, everything went well. The doctor is as sure as they can be that they have have got all of the cancer. I am so thankful that she is ok. In fact, she just called me so we could talk about "Survivor."

That's why going 11 hours away to Gettysburg makes me feel like a piece of crap.

When I was reading my morning devotionals, this was part of the verse:

If you sit down, you will not be afraid;
when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
Do not be afraid of sudden panic,
or of the storm that strikes the wicked;
for the Lord will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:24-26

It was a comfort with my Mom headed into surgery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV