A Prayer for Today (and a decision)

Lord of all saving power, no matter how I feel or what this day brings,
I will sing praise to you.
Sometimes I sit in self pity.
Sometimes I am sad or hurt by the events of my life.
Help me to remember that praising you gives me new perspective and has power to change how I feel. Amen.

from Daily Texts from the Moravian Church

I've made a decision on what I'm going to do. I'm going to the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg, and putting my faith in God to take care of everything.

Comments

Pastor Eric said…
I am a third career pastor almost threes years into my first call. The call and decision to go to seminary when I was 30 was a scary one, but God does provide. There were times when I wanted to quit, but God gave me many gentle (and some not so gentle) nudges. In the end, I am thankful I listened. God bless you as you begin this next chapter in your life.
Eric

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV