Best of Reality TV starts tonight (maybe)

I am an unabashed fan of reality TV. Among my favorite shows are Survivor and American Idol. But the obsession causing king or reality tv starts tonight, Big Brother. I have been very obsessed by this show (and it's British cousin) in past seasons, but I'm just not feeling the compulsion this year. Maybe it's because of my move to Gettysburg in less than a month, or maybe its the twist this year.

In previous years, I bought the Real Player feeds, but I'm not this year. So far. But I will be monitoring a bunch of the sites that update what's going on.Plus, I needed a backup for all my links.

POST SHOW THOUGHTS
I'm disapointed. Way too many over the top characters. Joe is a Marcellas wannabe. Jen is supposed to be Chill-town trained, and thinks she is too good for everyone. Evil Dick is just creepy. I'm not getting the feeds, and may wind up watching the tape, not making sure I'm there live. But, if the feeders make it seem interesting, I may change my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV