Have you come to raise the dead?



U2 - One (the rare buffalo video)

My college roommate (back in the mid 80's) kept coming up with these weird music groups that he thought would be the "next big thing." He'd play a record or tape and tell me how great the band was. I shook my head, said "OK" and ignored him. But he would play it over, and over and eventually, it grew on me.

Skronkle, thanks for introducing me to this album and this group. The music, lyrics and thoughts behind their music has helped me and lead me on my journey toward Christ.

Then he kept playing this "reconstruction fables" tape by a group called Remmy or something. After college, he started listening to this "chili" group and some weird album. Instead of selling nuts, he should have been a record exec.

Comments

David said…
I remember that video. Thanks for posting it! Good luck in Summer Greek too!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV