It's Going To Be Legend . . . wait for it

For those who have never watched the show (shame, SHAME!) here is a 3 minute catch-you-up video on "How I Met Your Mother." It joins with the promising "Big Bang Theory" and "Heroes" to form "Watch My GPA Plummet" Monday. Coming off the bench in case of turnovers are Monday Night Football, Dancing with the Stars and the Holy Rosary with Mother Angelica. I may need to get an extra VCR shipped out here just for Mondays.

Mad Props to Michigan for making it safe for me to wear Michigan football apparel again. And a shout out to the Sparties for making the top 25. But my football weekend was spoiled on Sunday. I move to PA and STILL have to watch the Lions????? Damm you Matt Millen! DAMM YOU!!!! (I do like the Eagles throwback look -- Go Team Sweden!

Comments

David said…
"Go Team Sweden" Now that's funny!

And I am with you on the M apparel. I have been wearing mine each week but now I take less crap.

BEAT OHIO STATE!
Anonymous said…
DARY!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

Sermon + No They're Yours