Back In the LTSG

For those of you who missed the LL Cool J reference with the last post, I should have remembered the next line, "I don't think so." So after two abortive attempts to head back on New Year's Day and the Day Everybody Goes Back to Work and Does Nothing Day (C) , I finally got back to The LTS on Thursday.

Had dinner with one of my classmates who stayed on campus all break (such a brave trooper) and realized that JTerm is going to be a bit of a ghost town with people on multicultural trips all over the world. But, it's nice to be here.

Now I just have to study for the two quizzes I have for my first classes on Monday.





BTW, it's been out a while, but I recommend the Beatles "Love" CD. It is a number of Beatles songs remixed for a Cirque du Solai performance in Vegas. While Revolution is my favorite track, this song fit the post's title better.

BTW2, my favorite non-denominational church had a great Advent series (even if they called it their Christmas series - you can do that if you're non-denominational) called Let It Be Christmas. Last year, their Christmas series was based on U2 songs. Check out Granger Community Church and (if it is still up) watch their Christmas Eve service (Let It Be). WOW! That was their 6th SOLD OUT service for Christmas Eve.

Comments

Law+Gospel said…
Glad you made it back to God's country from the Mitten. Someone actually stayed over the whole break?
Anonymous said…
Coach - this will surprise you. Are you sitting down? Granger Community Church is not non-denominational. We are United Methodist. It's true. Think about that for awhile--it'll mess with you :)
BRC said…
WOW!

One of my absolutely-gotta-read blog heroes read my blog and commented!

Cross off have day made on my list of things to do.

Tim, your church ROCKS! If I could keep snowstorms from hitting between my hometown & Granger, I'd love to attend one of the Christmas Eve services.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV