Hello, I must be going

Sorry for the lack of posts, but writing multiple sermons is a bit more overwhelming than I thought. Two are kinda done, save for last minute edits, and the last one is mapped out. After I present the Matthew sermon later this week, I'll post it. The others are getting saved for real use pre Easter.

But after this theology quiz, I may be like Ryan Mallett and transferring.....





Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as John Calvin

Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.

John Calvin



87%

Anselm



73%

Karl Barth



53%

Augustine



53%

Friedrich Schleiermacher



47%

Jonathan Edwards



47%

Martin Luther



40%

Charles Finney



40%

Paul Tillich



33%

Jürgen Moltmann



27%


Comments

Law+Gospel said…
I too scored as Calvin, but Luther made it in the top four. Of course I was raised Presbyterian and as I learned at the Luther Colloquy, Luther and Calvin were really not that far apart when it was all said and done, although their followers were.. have I justified our scores enough?
BRC said…
Our scores are justified by faith.
Anonymous said…
Lutheran, ELCA: Whoops, John Calvin was a "runaway winner" ??

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV