Late Nite Cross Country Run

I'm back in Michigan, having to make an overnite drive back from Gettysburg. My mom's was put in the hospital with double pneumonia (over-achiever!). So as soon as the Graduation & Eucharist was done, I loaded up the Saturn and drove the turnpikes back to America's High Five.

Mom's doing ok, taking breating treatments and antibiotics. Good thing it was Finals week so I was used to pulling an all-nighter.

The one bright spot. The hospital has wi-fi internet access.

Didn't get to say good bye to as many people as I wanted to, so I'll be shooting emails out. But to any 'burgers who are lurking, I just want to say thank you for making a difficult year a lot less difficult. I want to thank everyone for checking in on me, and keeping an eye on me. I want to thank the people who shared a piece of their souls to let me know I was not in this alone. Y'know, the way people were looking out for me, you think they want to be pastors or something for God's sake!

Comments

Ivy said…
I trust your mom will recover ok. What a terrible way to spend Mother's Day. And does a future burger count?
Anonymous said…
Praying for your mom's speedy recovery. Congrats on the completion of the first year at LTSG.
Law+Gospel said…
All just part of the No Seminarian Left Behind program. Prayers for a speedy recovery so you can enjoy time together. Send me an email and I'll give you the ways to reach us for CPE crash space etc. Hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV