Garbage and City Lights

One week into CPE. One week back in the 'burg. One week of commuting to the hospital.

I've been trying to process what I am supposed to do. What I'm supposed to say. Where I'm supposed to go.

But I'm still processing the previous two weeks of being in the hospital, but on the other side of the equation. And I'm not sure how I'm doing. I'm just trying to get to the next day. I'm sure I made the right decision to come back. BTW, the support from the middle of the mitten, other than Mom (who is doing pretty well, thanks for asking.) = zero, nada, nil, zilch.


Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace

I know you'll come back someday, on a bed of nails awake.
I'm praying that you don't burn out, or fade away.

All we are is all so far

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep pluggin away at it. You will find, as many seminarians do, that support comes from places you least expect it, and even from those whom you do not know.

Enjoy the hard work of CPE and the revelation that it will bring.

Grace and peace,
David
Law+Gospel said…
Hey there! ((0))You've got support over here in Amish country. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and from my regional trauma center to yours, may God go with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV