so, How've y'all been?

Sorry for another lapse in posting. But since my last real post in mid-August, I flew back to Michigan, saw my former football team in a scrimmage, loaded my furniture in a rental truck, drove to PA, unloaded the van, set up my apartment, worked on my endorsement essay, saw my Mac die, had to actually TAKE NOTES, spent Thursday in Baltimore getting the Mac resuscitated, reloaded everything, and watched a ton of football. I've also watched the conventions and just don't understand the republicans.
Palin is qualified. She's over 35 and a natural born citizen. But she & McSame are so full of it; saying one thing and having done another.

I'll try to blog on a more regular basis as crisis allow. God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV