I Can't Believe It's Been Two Years

This is just a quick post as I am on my way to Day Two of our Internship Team Building Workshop here at The LTS. I am planning on posting more, during the summer and especially when I'm on internship in the Garden.

I'm hoping to use this as a chance to reflect on what has happened to me in the 650+ days since I drove out the 'burg. To quote the Prophet Jerry, "What a long, strange trip it's been."


Grateful Dead - Truckin'

Like the do-dah man. once told me you've got to play your hand

Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime, if you don't lay 'em down,

Sometimes the lights all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been.

Comments

Law+Gospel said…
Amen Vicar! And I hope we all have a catchy buzzphrase for our internship sites as we go forth as part of the Lutheran diaspora. Your post prompted me to post as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV