To The Outcast On Her Knees, You Are The God Who Really Sees

I'm back in Michigan, living with Mom, for about a month before I pack up the G'burg apartment and move to the Garden in Virginia for internship. I've only been back a few days, and have run into a handful of people at some events. I have been pleasantly surprised by their reactions. Some didn't know where I had disappeared to, but said they can really see me as a pastor. A couple said that I really seem at peace with my decision and that they think I'll do an excellent job. A mentor and supervisor of mine said he wasn't sure about my "leap of faith," but is glad I am happy and can see that I made the right decision on my face.
While I've been sure that my "leap of faith" was the right thing to do, a little positive reinforcement never hurts.

The young man who played the piano at my home church played this as the prelude. (the song, not with the Amy Grant vocals)


Through the years you've made it clear,
That the time of Christ was near,
Though the people couldn't see
What messiah ought to be
Though your word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of your son.


El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonai,
Age to age youre still the same,
By the power of the name.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
I will praise yo till I die,
El shaddai.

El shaddai - by Michael Card and John W. Thompson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV