Come On And Come To Me Now

I've been talking to a friend who has a big decision to make in the near future.
They are having to decide how much of a bad situation they are willing to put up with.
I'm struggling with my advice because I don't know how much of my experience and how I would deal with the situation is coloring my advice. I guess my CPExperience helps me to recognize my issues and make me aware of them. But I am still struggling with what to do and what to say (or not say.)

I hope just being there to listen helps.


So if you're mad, get mad

Don't hold it all inside

Come on and talk to me now


Hey, what you got to hide?

I get angry too

Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads


And don't know which path to choose

Let me come along 'cause even if you're wrong


Crissy Hynde & the Pretenders - I'll Stand By You (live)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV