Tagged: Ten Random Things

Dan, a Lutheran Southern Seminary senior, from Here I Stand tagged me with a 10 random things about me. So, here we go.

1. I was my high school valedictorian.
2. The farthest west that I have ever been is Dallas/Ft. Worth.
3. I was once given the title of "The Holder of the Most Useless Knowledge."
4. The candidate I have voted for has never won the election for President.
5. I wanted to learn to play the piano, but my parents wouldn't sign me up for lessons.
6. I have a hard time hitting a nail in straight.
7. I am a huge space/ NASA nerd.
8. I once drank a quart of beer in 4.68 seconds. The fact that it was timed says a lot about my time in college.
9. I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. No, wait, that was Johnny Cash. Who was the headliner at the first concert I went to.
10. Sometimes I suffer from writer's block, and

Comments

David said…
#3 should help with #10 don't you think?

Johnny Cash is the best!
BRC said…
Unfortunately, #8 (and it's practicing) destroyed most of the items that made up #3, and may have helped to create the block that ....

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV