Upon Further Review

My chief legal eagle, Law & Gospel, saw my vent and added her two cents worth. You can read it here. This post was brewing for a while, and I had held it for a couple of days to see if I still felt that way.
I want to make it clear to any Powers That Be who read my little rantings (yeah, right) that I want to complete the program and become an ordained pastor in the ELCA. I'm willing to deal with the process, I want to complete the process, I just think the process could be a little more "user-friendly."
Of course, after hearing today's First Lesson (Exodus 17:1-7) I am feeling a little whiny. But then I heard the Second Lesson (Romans 5:1-11) and I have decided to "boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV