Enough Already

I do not always agree with Keith Olbermann. I think he tries to hard to be an anti-O'Reilly. I miss the glory days of Sportscenter's "Big Show" with Dan Patrick and Keith. They could make the most boring day of sports exciting. While Olbermann occasionally goes into Sportscenter mode with the news, you can never doubt his passion.
Especially yesterday (May 23).


In response to Hillary's "mis-statement," I think Olbermann didn't go far enough. The problem I have with her candidacy is that I thought there would be no depth to which she wouldn't go. She, and Bubba, feel the Presidency is her right, for not kicking his cheating ass to the curb in public. (I'd have loved to see her throwing his suits onto the White House lawn.) She ran a renomination campaign, underestimated the number of people who do not trust her, and gave a Cinderella story, a former greenskeeper community organizer about to become the Masters champion Democratic nominee a chance. This quote, and the half dozen other times she said the almost same thing, shows how desperate she is.

I can't imagine Obama putting her on the ticket. I think the Secret Service would veto the choice. She would need to be frisked before every cabinet meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV