It's A Small Lutheran World After All

So, I checked my Facebook page when I got back to my apartment after class today (because I would NEVER check it during classes) and in the top right corner of the new (and notably inferior) layout of my home page is a box labeled as "People You May Know" and it gave me the opportunity to add as a friend Rev. Sarah Vorhees Hershberger. That's right, the same Rev. Sarah Vorhees Hershberger who is the center of the Lutheran Universe.

I have 8 friends who are friends with her. Wow, I am this close to being relevant.

Or I am REALLY enjoying the Sudafed for my sinus congestion.

Unfortunately, the combo of the Sudafed and the name I gave this post will probably cause me to relive the most terrible experience of my life, when I went to DisneyWorld and got stuck inside the Small World ride when it broke down. I heard this wonderful song for 30 minutes straight.
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV