When God delivers a combination

I've been busy catching up on being away from work for a week, trying to get ready for a yard sale, and digesting my visit to LTS Gettysburg.

Saturday, I get an email from the Synod's Candidacy Committee on my interview day, and then a phone call from the doctor who does the psychological evaluations. Hearing a psychological evaluation is a very humbling event. I still don't know how he was able to determine everything from those tests. It's like he's inside my head. (that's a joke)

I couldn't disagree with any of the assessments, but I did disagree with some of the terms. Some of the assessments seemed just a little too on the nose. But it helped me clarify the decision (or indecision) I've been wrestling with all week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV