What Kind Of Day It's Been part deux

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about God putting some of my old friends back in my life before I go.
On Saturday, I got reacquainted with a lot of friends from college. On Monday, two of my best friends from college showed up at my office to capture me and take me on a road trip. We drove up to our old college, had some pizza, a few beers and swapped stories that for various personal and other reasons can not be shared.
I am so thankful that God is putting people into, or back into, my life when I'm making this big change. Everyone has been so supportive, understanding and reassuring. It's great to know people see things in you that you don't, or aren't sure you have.
God will not have you do anything you can not do, and He will give you whatever you need to complete the task. That includes renewing acquaintances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV