My List of Fours (but why are there 9 questions?)

Law & Gospel tagged me with this meme.

4 jobs I've held: Football Coach, Recreation & Special Programs Director, Production Coordinator, Door to Door Vacuum Salesman.
4 films I could do watch over and over: The Godfather (I & II), Lady and the Tramp, Rent, Braveheart
4 TV Shows I watch: Lost, Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, Survivor.
4 3 places I've lived: Gettysburg, Alma and Saginaw, MI
4 favorite foods: Pizza, Brownies, Arby's Jamocha Shakes & Hooters 3 Mile Island Chicken Strips
4 websites I visit every day: ESPN, USA Today, Google & ltsg.edu
4 favorite colors: maroon, black, silver, navy
4 Places I would love to be right now: home, a coaching booth, Scotland & Disneyworld
4 names I love but would/could not use for children: Cephus, Randolph, Eileen and Mulva

Comments

Law+Gospel said…
Hooters? Are seminarians allowed there?
BRC said…
I go there for the food. Really. Stop laughing, I'm serious. REALLY.
David said…
Speaking of Hooters, one of our members (call her Thelma) is a lady in her early eighties. She is the person who makes biscuits from scratch for our leadie's group yard sale every year (they serve breakfast for a buck). Last weekend was the yard sale and "Thelma wore her "Hooters" apron. What a conversation starter that was!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV