I'm taking over the blogihood!

First, thanks to the two angels who corrected me that one of my papers is due THIS Wednesday, and not next Wednesday. God protects fools, drunks and little children. HAT TRICK!

Copied & Bumped up to the top of the page.
Thanks to Law & Gospel, Here I Stand and Lutheran Flavor for playing along and tagging others. And thanks to the others for playing along.
And the questions are spreading across the blogiverse. OK, across the Lutheran seminary small corner of the blogihood.


If I learned only one thing in Greek, (and that's a real possibility) it is alright to start a sentance with and. και ?

Here is Law & Gospel's contribution. She's a good person, even if she likes fruitcake. ; D
Here is Here I Stand's offerings. Angel Tree is a GREAT program. If your church isn't involved, get involved. It provides a great ministry to reach out to.
Here is Lutheran Flavor's answers. White trees????

Other entries are from: Faith in Community, Art's Strange World (a South Park reference YEAH!), Gannett Girl at Search The Sea, AND more to come (I hope!)
Here's Heart of a Pastor, Supergirl's Postings, and Doodlebugmom .

Comments

Art said…
It was a good meme. I enjoyed it. Thanks to David for tagging me and thanks for following up and mentioning me.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV