Why Don't You Keep Your Big Mouth Shut

Not one of my best days here at The LTS.
The preaching classes went pretty well and my sermons have been well received.

But just as the snows started to fall, I sent a message that I meant one way, and someone took another way. And I hurt a friend's feelings. And I feel bad about that. Unfortunately, you can't un-ring a bell.

Plus, I got my first pair of glasses that have two lenses with in each lens. And I feel bad about that. Fortunately, my ego isn't that big.

Then I watch this video. And I listen to the words. And I think. And I feel bad. And I wonder, why?

Annie Lennox - Why (from Live 8)

Comments

Law+Gospel said…
Great video- love Annie. New specs? Preacher, remember to preach forgiveness to yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV