I can't be sure of anything, black is white and cold is heat

I'll apologize again for not writing on a regular basis, but the back to school time has been special here at The LTS. Those of us in the middler class have been adjusting back to academic life after a couple of months of being thrown into the deep end of the practical theological pool that is CPE. People have had their theological foundations given a mighty shake. In addition to that, everyone is dealing with their own volume of emotional baggage. I've been trying to help people with that, counseling, cajoling, commending and listening. If I can help any of my colleagues deal with their dramas, than I feel I have been useful.

In terms of my class work, it seems as though much of classes are answering the two questions I have been pondering all summer. The first is why bad things happen, and the second is since we are justified by God, what have we been justified for? I'm still trying to put everything together, but I may have a deep thought (or something that passes for a deep thought) to post soon.


U2 - The Ground Beneath Her Feet from the movie The Million Dollar Hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV