One Small Step


Forty years ago today, Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the moon. The videos I wanted to post here I already posted when Walter Cronkite died. So here is an alternative view of the moon landing which may be more familiar to most people.



and the video that followed it ...

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
(Yes kids, MTV actually used to play music videos. Really. I'm not kidding. Seriously.)


--- EDIT ----
I was waiting to see what Google would do with their logo to commemorate the anniversary. It didn't pop up until late in the day (probably to coincide with the time of the first moon walk) but I think it's kinda cool.

BTW, if you think the various Google holiday logos are neat, as I do, here is a website that catalogs all of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV