Preview of the Garden

After chatting with a friend back in Michigan, I realized I never posted the pictures I took when I visited my internship site here on my blog. Oopsies. So, better late than never.

<-- This is a picture of me in front of the Garden's Lutheran Church, and this is a picture of the inside of the church looking from just inside the door. -->

Below it is a view from the alter looking back. You can see the pulpit and the church does have a balcony. -->

<-- This is the "extra building" at the Garden's church. Since there is no running water, the bathroom facilities have to be outdoors. That means outhouses for those who haven't put the delicately worded statement together.

<-- This is the view from the porch of the house I will be staying in, as is this view. --->

I plan to post more photos when I get down to the Garden, which will be at the end of this month. The Garden is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, and I'm planning on taking pictures as I go out and about in God's Thumbprint (on of the nicknames for the Garden.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Yeah, Football

Lutheran Carnival LV

And Music Still On MTV